shamrocks

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Halloween.... Really late

 Carving pumpkins was super fun this year... Zander was big enough to help so he had a great time. He kept biting the pumpkin though...? Sometimes that boy is a little crazy like his Daddy.... don't tell Greg I said that. :)

 Taizlie didn't really know what to think of the whole pumpkin-carving thing.... she thought it was interesting at first but I guess it got boring pretty quick. We couldn't get her to touch the insides. :)
 Zander was a tiger and LOVED his costume. He kept growling at people and when asked what he was he couldn't just say "tiger", it was all one big growl with emphasis on the R at the end. "TIIGERRRRRRRR". So so cute.

Taizlie was my little owl- and she totally rocked the costume. I couldn't believe it but she actually kept the little hat on the whole time.
 
I know I'm super late with the Halloween post, but I couldn't resist showing off my cuties in their costumes.... even if it is a few weeks late. :)

1 comment:

Followers